This is the episode list for Sean Hollis: The Series.
- Betrayl - Intro with Sean telling who he is and what he does. Then the explains about the mission. The mission then happens and it starts with Sean and Karoline entering the building. The mission goes as planned untill they are all escaping when Sean sudenly get's shot.
- Captivity - Sean wakes up in prison. He gets questioned by Hanson, and the general (uhh...). he is later visited by Ryan.
- Escape - Freya visits Sean telling him the plan for escaping. the plan is not told to the audiance. The escape happens and in the end, Freya & ryan await sean at the meet up point. They go to Freya's house where Sean will be staying.
- Problem - Sean wakes up the next day with the Omnimatrix I on his wrist. Together with freya he explores the posibilities of the Omnimatrix I.
- Confrontation - Sean finally goes to see Hanson. Instead of taking the Omnimatrix, Hanson gives Sean his old job back, pairing him up with Karoline. The two are sent on a mission, wich ends in a hotel room, where Sean confronts her about what happened in episode 1. In all ends with the two making out. (and having sex)
- Mask - Sean and Karoline finally catch their target, Masquerade. After a long battle, Sean damages his mask and it falls revealing him to be Nick Lambert - Sean's old partner. Wich then turns to a flashback back to Nick, Ace and Sean on their mission.
- Aftermath - After Nick is braught in, Sean goes to see Nick to find out how he became Masquerade and how he survived that mission. After finding out, Sean returns back to see Freya for a suprise welcome. In the middle of the night Hanson calls Sean for a mission.
- Revelation - The Trio is sent to Redus. There they meet Leonel, who teels them a bit about the situation in the galaxy. Sean suggest to run away and quit the NSS similar to what Ace did during that mission. Sean also confronts Ryan and Karoline about the shooting. Ryan confeses and tells who he really is.
- TBA - Karoline, Ryan and Sean split apart. Right after Karoline leaves, Ryan and Sean talk about Ryan shooting him. Because Ryan is still an IGA agent, Sean realises that Ryan would go back to them and not disappear, so he kills him. and leaves himself. Sean then get's attacked by IGA forces fhile he's flying trough space. Sean records a hologram message and sends it to Freya. Eventually the IGA ships shoot Sean down, making his ship crash on the nearest planet. Sean then awakes in a seemingly familiar city full with aliens he's seeing for the first time.